that is an awesome pic of patti & the girls...if you get any pictures printed off at costco or wherever, would you mind getting me one? thx and keep up the good work on the blogging...you're getting the hang of it! :-)
Hey Mama- You are ahead of me by getting your blog up and running!!! Carlene and I were glad to see you put her children on first!! Just joking!! Hugs and Kisses-
Does any one in your family have photoshop? It would be neat to have the background of Patti and her girls more neutral so then more professional looking overall. My 2 cents worth for the day!
I am a wife, mom, grandma, sister, sister-in-law, auntie. So I am many things to many people. I prefer to do things with any of my family but I also work for the administration of a Taco Time franchise. My fancy title is "Training Coordinator" which means I am a "jane of all trades" when it comes to the business. If you want further information, ask me so that I do not bore anyone here.
Dan sells Sportscards - has a shop in our basement but mostly on the internet.
9 comments:
that is an awesome pic of patti & the girls...if you get any pictures printed off at costco or wherever, would you mind getting me one? thx and keep up the good work on the blogging...you're getting the hang of it! :-)
Yes, nice picture of Patti and her girls!
i want this pic too! could you email it to me?
thanks much! love & hugs from your baby! :)
Hey Mama-
You are ahead of me by getting your blog up and running!!! Carlene and I were glad to see you put her children on first!! Just joking!!
Hugs and Kisses-
ooh i want a copy of this picture too! this is like the only one of us 3 that we all look good in!! yay :]
<3
I agree nice picture-- but girls don't put to many technical demands on your mother!!
You'll have to title that picture - tribute to my brother! : )
oops guess we are talking about 2 pictures. I was thinking of the one with Lynzee and Izzak
the other will have to be tribute to my sister!
Does any one in your family have photoshop? It would be neat to have the background of Patti and her girls more neutral so then more professional looking overall. My 2 cents worth for the day!
Post a Comment