of what has been going on here.
We had a birthday dinner for Kaylee and party the Sunday before convention.
Look at this neat Barbie cake Aunt Becky made!
Kaylee with her brother, friends & cakes.
And presents, of course.
.
Beckett Cooke flying the flag and Luke Foster
trying to get Wyatt Cooke to play with him.
Kaylee on her day at Convention.
And with friends picking wildflowers.
And then miscellaneous flowers in the front yard~~
So there you have June all wrapped up in one Blog post. But the highlight of it was really Post Falls Conv. which was the best ever. Also yesterday there was a potluck out there and Ken Johnson spoke about the work in Central America. And a special treat was that he stayed with Carpers so was in our meeting this morning.
8 comments:
I sure have trouble lining up words with pictures. If anyone has some ideas on what to do, let me know. Even when I edit it and line everything up right it comes out like this.:(
when you start with a picture have the setting on 'none' for layout - verses right/left/center. then you can make adjustments when you are still creating the post, either from toolbar or 'click & drag' - kind of experiment. i get a bit frustrated at times, too. have totally canceled and started over sometimes! hope this helps.
and um Father's Day was at Tammy's but thanks for the credit! :)
I "opps'ed" on that Father's Day thingy. Hope Tammy isn't offended!
Thanks, Minnie, for the advise. Becky said to set pictures at "large" & "center". So I will try both ways and see what happens.
not offended because i never saw it! apparently you fixed it!! :-)
when I go to your page only half of the header picture is showing also. don't know what it is like when you view it.
I see it all but Becky says this is what you get when it's free!! Maybe I'll so several posts instead of trying to put a bunch of pictures all on one. Some day it might turn out! Also when Dan opens it on his computer the pictures are really small. How are they on yours.
oops - guess I didn't see this comment before. The pictures are small but you do have a choice when you are setting up the page. The pictures of you and Mabel and Monica are large so maybe you saw that setting.
Post a Comment