LABOR DAY PICNIC -- We got "rained in" so instead of going to the park everyone came to our house. This picture is in honor of Ruthie.
The kids did get some outside time. Beckett with
Reagan & Kaylee.

Dan playing with Wyatt.



Here a lively two!!
Relaxing - Becky & Lisa
since she was a baby.

Helping Patti celebrate her birthday on Saturday at Perkins.
5 comments:
it finally dawned on me what I like about the picture of you and Dan -- other than the people, of course -- it is your-- hair -- I like the new style -- is it a 'keeper'?
Minnie-- about the hair. I really don't know. I couldn't get it to stay good in the back. Need to practice with it some more. I just had time that day to try it. It is easier to just put it up the old way. Thanks for the input. :)
keep working at it! :-)
can i ask why you didn't use the good picture of you & dad? this was the first one i took and dad looks a little out of it so i took another one that turned out really good!
just wondering........... :)
I thought I took the better of the two. I will have to check.
Post a Comment