Monday, October 26, 2009
What season is it?
The story about my header is that my Christmas cactus doesn't know what season it is. When I brought it in from outside it was covered with buds. There are even more blooms now. Actually I learned a few years ago that it is a Thanksgiving cactus. These blooms might last through Halloween!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
the plant will bloom when conditions are right -- it is we people who attach names! enjoy. Helen has a plant off the one you sent for Grandma's funeral and it is just starting to bloom and is loaded with buds. Mine has buds, too.
Yes, i've realized that. My other two I got for my birthday a few years ago and no matter how I treat them, they bloom when they want to. This one had a bloom this summer outside. It has more this year than it has for a long time. :)
Post a Comment