I noticed, too that it is hard to video snow -- it has to be coming as 'snowballs' and then you still aren't sure! that is what my video from a week ago is suppose to show!
I am a wife, mom, grandma, sister, sister-in-law, auntie. So I am many things to many people. I prefer to do things with any of my family but I also work for the administration of a Taco Time franchise. My fancy title is "Training Coordinator" which means I am a "jane of all trades" when it comes to the business. If you want further information, ask me so that I do not bore anyone here.
Dan sells Sportscards - has a shop in our basement but mostly on the internet.
6 comments:
I see I didn't check my typing and the video isn't as clear as on the camera. But maybe you get the picture.
Ignor that lst comment. I realized I could go in and may corrections. Technology??!!
I noticed, too that it is hard to video snow -- it has to be coming as 'snowballs' and then you still aren't sure! that is what my video from a week ago is suppose to show!
I saw that. But at least we know it was snowing!
I saw that. But at least we know it was snowing!
I saw that. But at least we know it was snowing!
Post a Comment